Roaring Mouse’s relationship with BigChange began in 2012 when we were hired to help launch the company with a PR campaign highlighting its pioneering job management platform.
Telling Martin’s entrepreneurial story, we landed big pieces about BigChange in publications including the Financial Times and Management Today. These generated substantial awareness for the new venture.
After several years of consistent growth, during which Roaring Mouse worked with BigChange on a project basis, the company retained our services in 2018 to take its expansion to the next level. BigChange wanted PR to help it scale faster by building awareness and belief in the company with potential customers, investors and employees.
Working with BigChange’s leadership team, Roaring Mouse devised an enhanced PR strategy to show that BigChange was the company to back in the rapidly emerging field-service management software space. The strategy focused on three key pillars of activity:
- Retelling Martin’s remarkable story to show the significant progress made by BigChange in agenda-setting media outlets
- Securing regular coverage across business, tech and trade media highlighting BigChange’s growth, innovation and category leadership
- Building further credibility in BigChange with an extensive awards campaign focusing on innovation and empowering small and medium-sized business customers.
- These included 12 pieces in agenda-setting national media outlets and a profile of Martin Port and BigChange in the Sunday Times
- BigChange’s presence in UK media was significantly greater than any of its competitors during this period, and on a par with the UK’s most outstanding business-to-business startups
- BigChange secured six major business awards, including a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise
- In 2021, BigChange secured investment from Great Hill Partners totalling more than £75 million, one of the biggest private equity deals ever achieved by a technology company in the north of England
- A substantial tranche of this investment is being used for innovation and product development as BigChange expands into new territories and drives additional growth within the UK