Beaming, the business ISP, provides thousands of small and medium sized businesses across Britain with secure, reliable internet connectivity and telephony services.
The environment in which it operates is contested fiercely by a wide range of specialists and some of the biggest telecommunications providers in the world.
Beaming hired Roaring Mouse in 2016 to accelerate its expansion. It had to stand out and be seen as outstanding to grow quickly in this noisy and highly competitive market.
Roaring Mouse put in place an integrated PR and content marketing campaign for Beaming based on insight, thought leadership and rich video content.
- Beaming has appeared in target media at least 200 times during this campaign, reaching more than 25 million people
- This included 11 articles in UK national media, 65 pieces in business publications and 86 hits in technology titles
- Its campaign content has been viewed more than 20,000 times on Beaming’s website and social media channels
- The campaign has trebled the number of new visitors to Beaming.co.uk and doubled the rate of repeat visits
- Beaming has doubled its social media audience over the period and attracted hundreds of new newsletter subscribers
- The ISP is now featured on the first page of Google’s natural-search ranking for its desired keywords
"Roaring Mouse has helped us achieve a significant amount of media attention, attract more web traffic and lots of new customer enquiries. It helps us win business that would otherwise go to generalist providers with much bigger marketing budgets."
Sonia Blizzard, MD, Beaming