Making a name in advanced manufacturing
Surface Generation provides advanced carbon fibre processing technologies that allow complex components to be produced more efficiently and with far greater precision than is possible using traditional processes.
In 2012, it hired Roaring Mouse to help add weight to its claims of developing genuinely disruptive technology and convince the world’s major automotive, aerospace, oil, gas and consumer electronics manufacturers to consider using its radical alternative to the status quo.
Roaring Mouse developed and executed a flexible campaign highlighting endorsement of Surface Generation’s technical achievements, industry adoption of its technologies and the business growth it made possible.
- Surface Generation’s campaign has positioned it positively with more than 3 million people through specialist trade media, reaching 160,000 potential prospects in its target sectors for every £1,000 invested
- Activities were extended successfully online with a targeted social media drive that has achieved 3,121 page impressions, 274 interactions and 101 clicks to view PR stories and content for every £1,000 spent
- The campaign has established Surface Generation as a compelling alternative to traditional processes
- It has attracted direct enquiries from several new customers and helped establish relationships with some of the world’s biggest brands
- It has delivered greater confidence amongst Surface Generation’s active investor shareholders and helped secure £3 million in new funding to accelerate its plans
Securing new connections with UK SMEs
Beaming, the business ISP, provides thousands of small and medium sized businesses across Britain with secure, reliable internet connectivity and telephony services.
The environment in which it operates is contested fiercely by a wide range of specialists and some of the biggest telecommunications providers in the world.
Beaming hired Roaring Mouse in 2016 to accelerate its expansion. It had to stand out and be seen as outstanding to grow quickly in this noisy and highly competitive market.
Roaring Mouse put in place an integrated PR and content marketing campaign for Beaming based on insight, thought leadership and rich video content.
- Beaming has appeared in target media at least 200 times during this campaign, reaching more than 25 million people
- This included 11 articles in UK national media, 65 pieces in business publications and 86 hits in technology titles
- Its campaign content has been viewed more than 20,000 times on Beaming’s website and social media channels
- The campaign has trebled the number of new visitors to Beaming.co.uk and doubled the rate of repeat visits
- Beaming has doubled its social media audience over the period and attracted hundreds of new newsletter subscribers
- The ISP is now featured on the first page of Google’s natural-search ranking for its desired keywords
Creating launch momentum through social media
PurpleBeach brings together business leaders to share experiences that transform thinking, change perceptions and lead to new ways of doing business.
In 2013, PurpleBeach engaged Roaring Mouse to spread awareness of its ideas and attract business leaders to its launch event.
PurpleBeach wanted to attract senior executives from all sizes and types of businesses, and convince them they would benefit from attending its launch and joining its community.
To deliver maximum impact on a small budget we chose to focus our efforts on a social media campaign to engage, influence and encourage the sharing of its ideas among the audience.
- Social media activities around the launch exposed PurpleBeach to a much larger audience.
- Traffic to purplebeach.com doubled and its social media following grew by more than 400%
- These activities attracted 80 leaders to the launch, established valuable new commercial contacts and helped create a community of people to drive its work around people innovation.
- Roaring Mouse has been hire on several occasions since to provide content and social media support to multi-national organisations as part of the PurpleBeach community
Short profile film about the Brampton Brewery, the award winning Chesterfield micro-brewery with an expanding pub chain. Chris Radford, Managing Director & Head Brewer, discusses the history and heritage of the Brampton Brewery brand and how this is helping to shape the future of his business.
SECURING NEW CONNECTIONS WITH UK SMES
Beaming, the business ISP, Beaming, had to stand out and be seen as outstanding to grow quickly in a noisy and highly competitive market. In 2016, it hired Roaring Mouse to accelerate its expansion.
Roaring Mouse put in place an integrated PR and content marketing campaign for Beaming based on insight, thought leadership and rich video content.DISCOVER MORE
Roaring Mouse specialises in creating and delivering PR campaigns that engage and impress the investors, business leaders, decision makers and buyers our customers want to do business with.READ MORE
We can help you produce remarkable content that captures the attention of potential buyers, establishes trust in your brand and, ultimately, maximises the chances that you will make a sale.READ MORE
Roaring Mouse provides a range of bespoke PR training courses and workshops to help business leaders, marketing professionals and University students communicate with greater impact.READ MORE